Elif 0.1.0 Released
===================

I've needed it twice now and Martin DeMello also found a use for it,
so I have rolled a gem out of my solution to Ruby Quiz #64 to make it
easier for people to find and use.

What is Elif?
-------------

A port of File::ReadBackwards, the Perl module by Uri Guttman, for
reading a file in reverse, line by line. This can often be helpful
for things like log files, where the interesting information is
usually at the end.

Where can I learn more?
-----------------------

Elif is hosted on RubyForge.

Project page:   http://rubyforge.org/projects/elif/
Documentation:  http://elif.rubyforge.org/
Downloads:      http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=2684

How do I get Elif?

Elif is a gem, so as long as you have RubyGems installed it's as
simple as:

$ sudo gem install elif

If you need to install RubyGems, you can download it from:

Elif can also be installed manually.  Just download the latest
release and follow the instructions in INSTALL:

James Edward Gray II