Zouplaz wrote:

> I Paul ! Instead of talking about scrAPI would you tell us the magic
> that was inside GrafForth ???

Ha! A reference to a different era, a distant voice. :)

For the other readers, GraForth was a Forth embodiment I cooked up about 25
years ago, at a time when most things were written in assembly. It
supported a kind of graphics that would be embarrassingly crude by modern
standards.

It was basically a way to get around the fact that there were almost no
high-level languages, and none that mere mortals could either afford or
support with the small HDD and RAM sizes of the era.

> As a teen, I was fan of the bass player of Iron Maiden metal band and
> YOU ;-)

I'm glad to see you had your priorities straight. :)

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com