Sweet! I think that book will be EXTREMELY popular by the way. It's
the question you hear asked over and over again and you seem to have
some very coherent and battle-tested answers.

I'm working on a site that involves a lot of file uploads, it sounds
like I should look into using Merb rather than Rails for that part of
the system?

--
Giles Bowkett
http://www.gilesgoatboy.org