Adobe has a plug-in SVG viewer which I have used. You need to agree to a
license that is several pages long and the plug-in is closed source.  It is
available from their web site (http://www.adobe.com/)

The Adobe plug-in viewer offers zoom, image move and print which is pretty
handy if you are working with program generated images (line graphs, text,
colored regions, maps)

The SVG file format is text/xml based and is pretty logical.

I have not used the open source tools, but might just do that.

BobG

Martin Stannard <martin / massive.com.au> wrote on Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:12:07
+1000