Paul Lutus <nospam / nosite.zzz> wrote:

> Answer number one: why don't you find out by doing an experiment? Surely you
> don't expect to be able to develop software for a particular operating
> system without actually doing tests on that OS, do you?

Nope, others will test on win*, the question was to prevent some prob,
because, with some languages (php) such thing as the little 'a' might
change from *nix to win*.

> Answer number two: yes, it works on Windows. It is a tautology of file
> processing, and if it did not work, there wouldn't be anything else
> discussed on this newsgroup.

My experiment, particularly on win*, and only with Java*, make me
thinking :

file processing != tautology

;-)

* I do not have any experiment on ruby/X-plaform for the time being.
--
une bue