Hi,

I want to install the latest Ruby version for Windows that is available at
http://www.rubycentral.com, which is version 1.6.3 (the one-click windows
installer).

However, when I tried to install it, it complained that I have Ruby 1.6.2
installed (which is true), so I had to uninstall it first.  Since I could
not find any Ruby uninstaller utility, I tried to use my Windows 95
add/remove programs utility.  But every time I invoked it, I always got
errors and therefore I cannot uninstall Ruby 1.6.2.  I don't think simply
removing the directories and files is a good idea.

Any suggestion on how I can uninstall 1.6.2 so that I can install
1.6.3?  Thanks.

Regards,

Bill