I don't have much experince in using any web based framework.
I have a few questions. I understand that ruby on rails is an open
source web application framework written in Ruby that closely follows
the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Could someone explain the
MVC architecture in simple terms?
To use the rails framework, does one need to have knowledge of the ruby
programming language?
Does it support javascript?
If one is to compare this with coldfusion, which is the better choice
for creating database driven websites and why? Which one is better?