-----Original Message-----
From: ruby-talk-admin / ruby-lang.org
[mailto:ruby-talk-admin / ruby-lang.org]On Behalf Of Kevin Smith
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 9:21 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: [ruby-talk:22625] Re: Learn Ruby/Tk or Ruby/GTK?

--- Stefan Scholl <stesch / no-spoon.de> wrote:
> Tcl/TK and GTK+ are both installed on most of the boxes
> out there. FOX isn't.

True, unless you're talking about Windows. Of those three,
I found GTK is the hardest to get installed on Windows.

I've used GTK some on Windows, and was able to accomplish
my goals by working around the bugs. I got several sample
FOX programs to run with no trouble, but didn't try
anything more difficult. I haven't used Tk under Windows

Kevin