Hi everyone --

The new RCRchive has gone live, at http://www.rcrchive.net.

Please note the following important points:

   * We're starting again, and it's for Ruby 1.9/2.0 requests only.
   * Yes, I know it's not a design masterpiece :-)  If you're a
     good designer and want to volunteer to help, let me know.
   * Comments are no longer entered on-site.  Instead, there will
     be a mailing list for each RCR.
   * Once you've signed up, you can:
       - submit RCRs
       - vote on RCRs
       - subscribe to one or more of the comment/discussion mailing
         lists

More help is available at the site, and I'm happy to field questions
and problem reports (subject to holiday schedule :-)

David

--
                   David A. Black | dblack / wobblini.net