> Can you tell us a little more about the area you are working in, the
> problems you want to solve, etc?

I am interested in Computational science, but so far all my experience
was on desktop computers. Now I've started to study HPC stuff... which
arised the question.

I do not have a current specific need to fill, though, it was more of a
general curiosity: something to keep in mind for the future program
designs. If I know people have tried it and with success then I might
attempt to do so myself. (I should choose a dissitation soon, so this
_might_ be a possibility).

Thank you by the way. I had totally forgotten about the DSL potential
of Ruby (I am still pretty much a Ruby newbie :) ).

Diego