Hi,

I apologize in advance if this is a typical newbie question and has been
answered a million times already. I have searched the group and the
internet for a solution but found nothing that works.

It looks like rubyforge is down (once again) and I'm getting a bit sick
of putting my projects on hold for a while until the rubyforge server
problems have been sorted out.. BTW why is this down half the time and
isn't it time to build some kind of redunancy into gem?

Now I'm telling myself "Why not use a mirror?" I'm  getting none too far
with this idea though, presumably because I don't have a reliable list
of mirrors.. (this is probably on rubyforge?)

I try something like:

gem install fcgi -- --source http://rubyforge.planetargon.com/
--with-fcgi-include=/usr/local/include --with-fcgi-lib=/usr/local/lib

only to get

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (OpenURI::HTTPError)
    404 Not Found

Could somebody help with a real mirror url or correct my command line?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best regards,

Frank