I prefer CruiseControl, but use the test-report project to have your
Test::Unit test output Junit compatible XML. I blogged on this a while ago
http://www.jaredrichardson.net/blog/2006/09/20/#ruby-test-as-junit

Every bug I ran into has been fixed in the tip of the tree, so check it out
from subversion, don't download the packaged gem, but it works great.

Jared
http://jaredrichardson.net

--

news:1163920047.291116.87500 / h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...