Gregory Brown wrote:
> I'm really proud of myself for actually trying a Mac, finding out it
> wasn't for me, and going back to GNU/Linux (ArchLinux)
>
> Though I will say that if TextMate was cross platform, I might
> consider at least trying to get over my cult-like affection towards
> vim :)

Quick quiz -- how many vim users actually donate money to the orphanage
in Uganda?

Actually, what made Vim my editor of choice was the GVim implementation
on Windows, not the Unix/Linux versions. After all, they already had vi,
and for those with enough memory, emacs. But the ability to do both "vi"
keystroke editing and Notepad-like cut and paste in GVim was what made
it indispensable to me.

ArchLinux, eh? I've forgotten -- is that a Debian derivative?

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/