On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 07:05:06 -0000, S. Robert James
<srobertjames / gmail.com> wrote:

> Here here!
>
> If you search the newsgroup, you'll see that this is one of the most
> commonly requested libs for Ruby.  A hearty thanks to starting this!
> Now, only to see those version numbers grow!

Yeah, I've seen so many requests that I felt guilty sitting on it any
longer :)

I'm planning to divide my (somewhat limited) open-source time fairly
evenly between curb and libxml-ruby for a while, so it should move
reasonably quickly, but curb will get stable a lot quicker if people get
involved and help me test and improve it... ;)

Cheers,
--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk