REXML 1.0a2 is available for download.  This release fixes DOCTYPE
declarations.  Please not that while REXML will slurp up and (hopefully
faithfully) regurgitate DOCTYPE declarations, it does not actually use
them.  REXML is not a validating parser.

I was alerted that the previous version (1.0a) was for some reason not
properly archived after my last announcement.  Sorry about that.  Also,
I've received a bug report about a parsing problem, so if you check the
page later in the day, you may notice that the version says 1.0a3; I won't
formerly announce it, to avoid saturating the newsgroup.

--- SER