--- "S. Robert James" <srobertjames / gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone have any experience or recommendations?  The two choices I'm
> looking at are CruiseControl and Pulse.  I'm a bit concerned about
> integrating them with rake and Test::Unit.  Any advice or experience
> is
> appreciated.

There is DamageControl, which was written in Ruby. Unfortunately it is
no longer maintained, but they do have this nice overview of the other
integration servers:

http://damagecontrol.codehaus.org/Continuous+Integration+Server+Feature+Matrix

/Anders

Anders Bengtsson              ndrsbngtssn / yahoo.se
Stockholm, Sweden

Flyger tiden iv? Fga dagen med Yahoo! Mails inbyggda
kalender. Dessutom 250 MB gratis, virusscanning och antispam. Fden p http://se.mail.yahoo.com