:From => "Ilmari Heikkinen [mailto:ilmari.heikkinen / gmail.com]"
# used Ferret to achieve the task.

ouch.
is ferret pure ruby? i have problems installing it in windows.

C:\temp>gem update
Updating installed gems...
Need to update 12 gems from http://gems.rubyforge.org
complete
Attempting remote update of ihelp
Install required dependency ferret? [Yn]

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)
Gem files will remain installed in c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ferret-0.10.13
 for inspection.

# I think we'll merge the shared functionality some day, I'd rather roll

am enjoying fri now. is it hard to link w fri?

thanks for the useful ihelp.
kind regards -botp