Hi,
On 11/17/06, Parragh Szabolcs <parragh / dayka.hu> wrote:> Ilmari Heikkinen rta:> > View and search object documentation from irb.> >> > sudo gem install ihelp>       > gem install ihelp> Building native extensions.  This could take a while...> No builder for extension 'lib/ihelp_reindex.rb'> ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)>     ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.> Gem files will remain installed in> /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ihelp-0.4.0 for inspection.>   No builder for extension 'lib/ihelp_reindex.rb'>> -- what can be the problem?
Argh, the problem is me using an old version of RubyGems for testing.I'm using gemspec #extensions to run the reindexing, but it appears tohave changed.
Thanks for noticing this, should be fixed in 0.4.1.
> --> Parragh Szabolcs> e-mail: parragh / dayka.hu> web: parszab.nir.hu>
--Ilmari