From: "Sean Russell" <ser / efn.org>

[...]
> Doh!  No, you're right.  I had it right the first time.  I should have
> learned by now never to question my mself.  Foolish me for thinking I could
> have been wrong!  The proper regexp should be

This would appear to fail the unit tests.  =-)

(Unless the tests are wrong themselves, which has happened before
on occasion.  But the regexp above seems to produce "extra" null
fields. . .  I think it's the zero-or-more effectively matching
on a comma - because it implies a zero-width match is OK. . . ?)

[see ruby-talk:22534 for the unit test used]

Bill