Yes...I got (most) of the talks and Q&A (including Matz's keynote).

I need to check out the quality (which I hope is good).

There are over 12 hours of video, so it will take some time.  I'll start with Matz and then go from there.  I am going to try and make an audio-only (Mp3) version as soon as I can (then maybe QuickTime or mpeg).  It will take a little time though (please be patient).

Also, I'll send the tapes to Todd Gillespie who is going to do some magic with them.

-Rich