Yes.  They'll be available.  It might be another week,
as many of the speakers went on to OOPSLA from
RubyConf.  Also, Rich Kilmer video (and audio?) taped
the whole thing, so hopefully we'll find a home for
some electronic version of that.  We'll send a message
to ruby-talk when we have new material up.

Chad