Morton Goldberg escribio':
> On Nov 14, 2006, at 6:34 PM, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>
>> The real reason of 2 space indentation is that it is smallest
>> distinguishable indentation. 1 space is too small for eyes.
>
> Some eyes are not as good as others. I have impaired vision. Even
> two-space indentation is hard for me, which is why I prefer
> three-space indentation.
>
> Regards, Morton

Even while I don't have any problem with my eyes, 2 spaces is also hard
to me. Also, I think I'm going to stay with 3 spaces (a compromiss
between 2 and 4), at least while I don't get used to the 2 spaces...

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y miles desde 1 c˝¤timo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com