Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:25:54 +0900,
> Tim Pease wrote in [ruby-talk:224083]:
> > I'm done posting about this now. Promise!
>
> Sorry to bother you, but it reminded me the proposal of
> Kernel#behaving in [ruby-dev:25772].
>
> <http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-dev/25772>

Whoa! I had just written the equivalent code for NilClass a few days
ago, and was going to work on generalizing it. Check that one off the
list! --But your's doesn't work for immutables like NilClass. It's a a
bit more difficult in these cases. Have a clever solution? In any case
I'll take this and what I have and add it to Facets.

Very cool. This goes along way toward making core extensions safe.

T.

P.S. Would a cache on Behavior.new be a good optimization?