I narrowed down the result set so that it's only a few records. For
some reason the array I populate with SQL results doesn't return
anything using the assoc array method. I have used irb to create a new
array that looks identical. I can do the my_array == sql_results and it
returns true. And my new array responds to the assoc method and returns
the expected record. But the array that's populated through the SQL
fetch_all method always comes back with nil. Any ideas?