On Sat, 2001-10-13 at 09:17, Carlos wrote:
> Ruby/GTK lacks a wrapper to the function gdk_keyval_name() :(

Not anymore ;-) -- I just checked support for this into CVS. If you get
a checkout of the CVS tree from ruby-gnome.sf.net, the new module
Gdk::Keyval should handle this (it implement gdk_keyval_*). For example,

irb(main):003:0> Gdk::Keyval::name(65470)
"F1"

I just hacked it up in the past few minutes so if I've missed anything,
let me know.

This code will be in 0.26, whenever I get it ready for release. There's
a fair amount of new code in CVS so I'd encourage anyone who's
interested to check it out and report problems.

Cheers,

Neil
Ruby-GTK maintainer