Hi there!

I am exporting a class from C++ to ruby, this works fine ( i got much
help from this group already) I still have one question, i export a
Matrix class which is quite complete with overloaded * = etc
opertators in C++, but how to export them to Ruby ?
I heard it could be done like this:

rb_define_module_function( GetModule(),"+",SE_METHOD( ScriptVectorPlus
),1 );

But my question is which operators can be defined this way ? And what
are their prototypes ( e.g does *= exist ? Does it require to return a
value or not ? ) I could not find any reference Docs on this....

Thanks
Bernhard Glk