------art_92955_20526938.1163322895174

On 11/11/06, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb / cesmail.net> wrote:<snipping>

> <ducking>

It has been a pleasure reading your posts, RIP ;)

But I agree with what you have said before (this sentence can be applied
once only!).

There should be a FAQ, and yes I volunteer to work on it!!!!, and if there
was a FAQ this should be one of the leading issues.

But maybe there is a FAQ? Never seen any ref to it, though.

Cheers
Robert

--
> M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, FBG, AB, PTA, PGS, MS, MNLP, NST, ACMC(P)
> http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/
>
> If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given
> rabbits fire.

depends on the unreasonable man.

- George Bernard Shaw

------art_92955_20526938.1163322895174--