Hello.

I'm learning Ruby right now, and I have couple of questions about it.

1. What is the best way to store configs for ruby programs? Is there a way to include an rb file with data structure so that it is assigned to some variable in the including code? If there is such a way, would it be worse than using YAML serialization or better?

2. What is the most "universal" way to work with web environments? Will CGI work well if used under mod_ruby or in other non-cgi environments?