--------------enig2DEB2D2865D30EF8D32A632C

Gregory Brown wrote:
> On 11/10/06, x1 <caldridge / gmail.com> wrote:
>> To increase validity and assure authentication, the certification
>> process should be proctored by an independent agent.
>
> The students should be asked to post to RubyTalk indicating they've
> just completed the course.  Then we can interrogate them, and
> eventually come to a consensus of whether or not they pass ;)

Ugh. Just. Ugh. IIRC my optional school Java course and the level of
language knowledge I gained from it correctly, having come to a mailing
list of an equivalent level, I'd simultaneously annoy and depress the
hell out of myself both ways.

In mildly related news, I'm also getting a migraine trying to understand
the above paragraph. There's a Ruby Quiz idea, a natural language
processor that can syntactically untangle my rants ;P

David Vallner