Hello !

  I'm currently writing a "not so small anymore" project involving a
fair deal of metaprogramming, and I would have liked rdoc to reflect a
bit better the state of my classes. Is there any way to have rdoc
understand a statement like

  param_accessor :size, 'size', "Size", {:type => :integer}, "The size ?"

  I would want rdoc to display something close to what it would for

# The size ?
attr_accessor :size

  but I don't have a clue about how to do it. I tried the --accessor
option, but it treats :size, 'size', "Size" and so on each as different
attributes, which is not acceptable in my case/

  Any hint ? Thanks !

	Vince

--
Vincent Fourmond, PhD student