On 11/10/06, Peter Hickman <peter / semantico.com> wrote:
> Leslie Viljoen wrote:
> > I have the deciding vote in a new (rather large) web app we need to
> > develop. I am experienced in Rails, but the other 2 guys on the team
> > know only C# and very basic Ruby. About 25% of the app could benefit
> > from existing classes written in C#.
>
> Well you could sell it as a good CV move for them. In the end they will
> know C# and Ruby and Rails. Got to be a good thing if they ever want to
> move.
>
> If you already have C# I'm not too sure of the value of adding ASP.NET
> to your CV.

I think so, although in the backwater of South Africa, very few people
have ever heard of Ruby or Rails! I have yet to see a single book here
on either subject.

--
Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather
than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always

- Prokhor Zakharov