Hi all,

I am building a site, and I wish to populate the navigation dynamically
from a MySQL db table, and the page content from a different table.

The idea being I can have the navigation on every page, and use
different controllers to select different content depending on what is
needed.

example:
The Event page content comes from a page table where id = someValue
but I also need some events, they come from the events table.

I am confused how to put all the pieces together in one page.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?