On 11/9/06, donn / cmscms.com <donn / cmscms.com> wrote:
> Is there and elegant way in C# to append members into an array, and
> execute foreach for each populated member?  Or do I have to code my own
> extensions to class array such that it acts like Ruby?  Has someone
> already done this in C#?

Look at ArrayList. I think C# is the best of the RAD GUI languages,
but I still wish every day that I could open up a studio of some type,
drag some buttons around, double-click on one of them and enter Ruby
code.

Then I could probably throw away C# and just use Ruby for 99% of my work.

Les

--
Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather
than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always

- Prokhor Zakharov