On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 08:47 +0900, Justin Bailey wrote:
> Some people started doing the Ruby quiz problems using Haskell, and
> this was a perfect opportunity for me to learn some Haskell. So here's
> my solution below, in Haskell. It's hard to test the byte code
> interpretation but all the expression do evaluate to the correct
> values.
>
> If anyone has questions about the Haskell code, please let me know.
> I'm just learning it and its really cool!

Aww man, now I'm gonna have to look into Haskell a bit more :) I've been
putting it off for a while, but this is too cool to not have a play
with!

Because I'm currently Haskell-ignorant, however, I don't know how to run
your solution :( . What interpreter (or compiler?) should be used? I
have Hugs installed, but that complains about a "Syntax error in input
(unexpected backslash (lambda))" at line 1.