I'm using irb to get a feel for it yah, I'm probably going to have start
committing to using a text editor (i want textmate so bad, but don't
have a mac).

Anyways I figured out what the problem was...
address = addres.new
is a typo on the page, once I added the second s, i've actually made it
to the end of the example.

I'm using linux btw.
I'd prefer to use this on my windows, (dualboot) so i don't have chmod
everything but limited time and space.

Anyways, wow I thought I was the only one up! :D
skt

--
skt

shyguyfrenzy / gmail.com
"I sing a song, falling upon deaf ears; unsung."