------art_50414_3536308.1163062201851

Hello,

> Ok, I'm doing the examples from
> http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/ruby/0.3/chp_04/classes2.html
>
> Exactly as it's written on the page.

i've tried most of the examples and to the best of my knowledge, all of them
work just fine.

The first part returns fine, and then I start the second part with the
> "sandy_addr  ddress.new" and it gives me this.
> irb(main):181:0> sandy_addr  ddress.new
> ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (0 for 1)
>         from (irb):181:in `initialize'
>         from (irb):181
>         from :0
> irb(main):182:0>

Do you do all your programs on an irb shell ? Its cool for small stuff, but
if your programs are ``pretty big" the chance of commiting a typo on the
shell and overlooking it is pretty large.

Try pasting the entire thing onto a .rb file and then running ruby on it.

Also, out of pure curiosity(and nothing else), which operating system are
you using.

Regards,

- vihan

------art_50414_3536308.1163062201851--