Once again, I think you all kindly for your quick response to my "quick"
question.
I need to be patient, but for me it's all or nothing. I WANT to learn
this, but these frustrating little roadblocks are driving me crazy.

I understand you can define them as self as well?
example
def self(username, pass, etc, etc)
@username = blah
@pass = blah
and so forth?

--
skt

shyguyfrenzy / gmail.com
"I sing a song, falling upon deaf ears; unsung."