Il giorno 07/nov/06, alle ore 23:07, Dirk Lebrink ha scritto:

> yes, i've also found the res["DAV"] = "1,2" but uncommenting it did
> not
> work for me at first. but than i found the HTTPS stuff on your
> page(http://gmarrone.objectblues.net/cgi-bin/wiki/WebDAV_-
> _Linux_server%2c_Mac_OS_X_client)
> and i could get it to work. The strange errors you got, i had also,
> "(Error code, -50)". I guess this is because of the missing UN/LOCK
> implementation and so i tried putting an empty LOCK method in there:
>
> class WebDAVHandlerVersion2
>   def do_LOCK req, res
>     puts "LOCK request: #{req}"
>   end
> end
>
> and this got me rid of the the 'strange' errors.

Great work! :)
I didn't think about it.

> But now, what does it mean? What is UN/LOCK actually supposed to do?
> (UNLOCK does not seem to be called at all?) Yeah, i could start
> looking
> it up in the RFC, but i'm sick an tired of the Webdav promise. All
> could
> have been so nice, when apple/microsoft/apache/etc would just have had
> implemented what is written in the RFCs an i would not need to bother,
> sigh. So, now i have a kind of working(kind of) webdav-webrick/version
> 2/read&write version server. lets see what happens next when
> putting it
> into production use, hehe

I've just given a small peek at the RFC, looks like LOCK must return
a unique "lock token", which should be a URI, associated to that lock.
I guess your empty implementation confuses Mac OS X a little bit,
which thinks the lock has succeded but isn't going to UNLOCK since it
doesn't know the lock token.

Well, I guess that's fine for a single user webdav share :)