i did use the ruby one click installer. i just removed it ....where do
you recommend i install it in. there is no clear documentation online as
to where in the HD it should be installed. what do you suggest?

thanks a lot chief....

p.s. as we speak, i am writing in this forum at home, and trying out the
installation on my Win.