--------------enig24C3A1464572A061F0C3F9B8

Wilson Bilkovich wrote:
> I assume he wants the file extensions on the end, so that when he
> changes tools down the road, all his URLs will be broken. :)
>=20

Also, on that note: http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.

The fact that newly developed PHP / JSP / other CGI still happily
violates rules that were published in an eight year old document (and
were a bad idea ages before anyway) makes me cringe. The fact
half-decent support for clean URLs is only a recend development in web
frameworks makes me cringe more... (Ugh, mod_rewrite)

David Vallner