Hi jeff

i have ruby installed in the c root. and the file is not in the c root.
i am trying to run it with elative paths, no paths and absolute paths,
and nothing seems to work.

the script is in a folder in my desktop.

i can't copy the file to my c root, since i am not an admin at work

i tried running it from the folder where the file is, from where ruby
is,

when i do this in my mac at home, it dosen't seem to happen

when i try to check to see if the ruby runs from the terminal with the
ruby -v comand, it dosen't recognize it. i even try starting it up with
the ruby.exe file

nothing seems to work

thanks for you help

john