Quoting Phlip <phlipcpp / yahoo.com>:

> Patrick Spence wrote:
>
> > Is it my imagination, or are things getting really quiet in this forum?
> > It seems that the "movers and shakers" in this forum have moved on to
> > better digs.
>
> All the fuss is on various forums discussing individual Ruby projects.
>
> Put another way, one wouldn't want to post here if one of those forums were
> on-topic. Also, you might get flamed for posting here if one of those forums
> were on-topic.

The problem is that posts made from ruby-forum (like the one you just responded
to) do not see responses from ruby-talk. So, Patrick does not know that you
responded to his post... as evidenced by this URL:

http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/4

There seems to be a disconnect between ruby-talk and ruby-forum. It became this
way about 2 weeks ago.