Yukihiro Matsumoto (matz / ruby-lang.org)
6/11/2006 15:39:43

> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: Problem with Thread's memory (possible bug)"
>     on Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:15:33 +0900, "Victor \"Zverok\" Shepelev"
> <vshepelev / imho.com.ua> writes:
>
> |It was Ruby1.9-today, downloaded yesterday.
> |
> |ruby 1.9.0 (2006-11-04) [i386-mswin32_71]
>
> Much better.
>
> |>Besides that, is it possible to supply error reproducing code?
> |
> |Possible, but not very useful, as there is custom UI library used.
>
> Hmm.  Does you custom UI library tweaks system stack in any way?  Ruby
> threads does evil things with setjmp/longjmp.  They may not co-exist
> with other library with similar technique.

I don't know definitely, because "my" library is really third-party closed-source DLL with my C/C++ wrapper. My wrapper does no evil, what about HTMLayout (third-party library), I'll ask the author today or tomorrow and do the further investigation.

Thanks!

V.