Nasser Alhawash wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to run the "hello" example and got an error:
>
> hello.rb:10: [BUG] Bus Error ruby 1.6.6 (2001-12-26) [powerpc-darwin5.2]
> Abort trap
>
> Any ideas.
>
> Thanks,
> Nasser Alhawash

Welcome to Ruby!

Ruby 1.6.6 is a very old version of Ruby. I recommend that you uninstall
it entirely and install the newest version. If you're comfortable
building Ruby from source you can get the newest version (1.8.5) here:
http://www.ruby-lang.org. From the Ruby home page, click Downloads and
then download the "Stable version" of Ruby 1.8.5. Or you can use
DarwinPorts or Fink to install Ruby. There is no disk-image installer
for Ruby on OS X.

If you need help post your questions here.