--=-4agDIVmYNZcgWLB7XCHJ

Briefly, I've dropped my own resolution and relativization methods in
favor of the existing ones in URI::Generic.  So, uri-relative is now
simply a library that adds a Java-esque 'normalize' method and some
aliases to Ruby's URI::Generic.

The project page (such as it is) is here:

 http://moonbase.rydia.net/software/uri-generic/

Are there any other useful things which are actually missing?  Or have I
also missed some obvious way to do normalization with stock
URI::Generic?

(By the way: here's the funny part: I was actually calling
URI::Generic#merge as part of my URI::Generic#resolve, without realizing
its full functionality!  I suppose that at least I can say that
implementing my own resolve and relativize methods was a useful learning
exercise...)

-mental

--=-4agDIVmYNZcgWLB7XCHJ

--=-4agDIVmYNZcgWLB7XCHJ--