> like it wanted replies going to the ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
>=20

Any mailing list post is an email to that address. If it's a reply to a
post you received, it's a reply in that thread, if it's not a reply to
anything, it's a whole new thread. Email software will group an email
and replies to it together, which makes it easier to follow threads, if
you hijack a thread, people get confused.

David Vallner

--------------enigCFB8E12F994A970378E17C93

--------------enigCFB8E12F994A970378E17C93--