Hi,

Can anyone please suggest an approach for handling a .zip archive which
contains .xls files ? I want to process the .xls files in turn on the
fly as win32OLE objects to extract cell data and create new charts. Of
course I can do it the long way and just unzip everything first, but I
wonder if there is a neat way of marrying the ZIP and win32OLE objects
so that I can process a directory of zipped and unzipped files "in-line"
so the code doesn't have to break stride to uncompress things. Any ideas
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Graham Stokes