------art_19611_29014685.1162533577920

Hello,
         This is a ``commercial" mail for a requirement of hackers. The
position for the same is based in Mumbai, India. However if the requirement
can be met via online communication, it is also acceptable.
*
Details :

Position*:All types of hackers wanted

*Company Background*:
- Usually, it's hard to tell work from play at Cleartrip
- Cleartrip is the coolest, most user-focused online travel service
- Travel is a massive part of the Indian and global economy and the top
ecommerce category
- Travel is a completely information driven industry, and technology is
vital to travel companies
- We have an extremely talented team of programmers and designers and we
leverage a variety of exciting technologies
- We pay well and don't overload you with work

*Key Responsibilities:*
- Building the core platform and infrastructure for
Cleartrip.com<http://cleartrip.com/>
- Keeping the service
- Algorithms, travel search, machine learning, network infrastructure, data
centre management, data mining, natural language processing, user interface
design

*You should be:*
- Quick starter and fast learner who thrives among very smart colleagues
- Insanely passionate about elegant code, architecture, reliability and
performance
- Fun to work with and passionate about what you do

*Previous Experience:*
- We don't care whether you graduated or not, we're more concerned with
whether you can hack with the best of them
- We don't care what languages you've used previously, at Cleartrip, you get
to choose your tools based on what's best
- We don't care how many years of experience you have
- It will help if you've worked with new and old web technologies and
protocols
- You should have strong programming fundamentals

If you believe you are the person for the job, then please contact :
jobs / cleartrip.com

Regards,

- vihan

------art_19611_29014685.1162533577920--