From: David Vallner [mailto:david / vallner.net]
> Drew Olson wrote:
> > How should I adjust my properties to get this behavior?
> >

> From a cursory glance at ruby.properties, the SciTE autoindentation
> seems rather rudimentary and only supports things like "indent line
> after seeing these words in token stream".

While this is true, if you open a new SciTE document (without saving it
as a .rb file and thus letting SciTE treat it as Ruby syntax), the OP's
if/else/end statement indents correctly. It's only once you go into Ruby
mode that it gets confused about how to indent.

So (I suppose) there ought to be a setting to change the indentation in
Ruby to act like it does in 'normal' mode.