Hi I'm at university doing an Internet Computing degree and my group has
been given the task of presenting a short perentation on Ruby on Rails.
One of the subjects I've been given to research is of the origins of
Ruby. Does anyone know of any good sites I can visit. I've had a look
around and been on a couple of sites, but stuff on the origins and
history of the language seem to be a bit thin on the ground, such as the
all to breif history section on wikipedia (2 sentaces).

Any help wouold be appreciated, we were only given a few days for this,
so I'm hunting around like mad.

Mik